|Dr Geoff Nash|
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Saturday, April 05, 2014
Thursday, April 03, 2014
|Helmuth von Moltke|
- Arwa Ebrahim: 'The Impact of the First World War on the Middle East and its Effect on Arab Women'.
- Dr Barry Lewis: 'Rechewing the Cud: Sebastian Barry's A Long Long Way and the Irish Experience of the First World War'.
- Dr Kath Kerr-Koch: 'From Apokatastasis to Deconstruction: The Legacy of the First World War in the Transfiguration of Modern Thought'.
- Janet Pearson: 'Drifting into the Abyss: Twilight Consciousness in Hermann Broch’s The Sleepwalkers'.
- Dr Fritz Wefelmeyer: '"Overcome by Horror". Helmuth von Moltke, Chief of German General Staff 1906-14, in his letters and memoirs'.
- Fadi Elhusseini: 'The Great War, the Middle East and Islam'.
Do you want to keep up to date with research in the School of Culture? By entering your email address in the box below you will receive notification whenever a new post gets added to the Culture Research Blog.